A program designed to recruit, hire, & train recent & upcoming college graduates. Exceptional candidates may be hired as full-time Client Advisors & enrolled into our Drupal training program.
The Acquia U program includes:
- Six weeks of paid, hands-on Drupal and supporting LAMP skills training, real-world business training around presentation and problem solving skills - plus the opportunity to work individually and in groups to learn and demonstrate mastery of these skills.
- Full-time employment at Acquia as a Client Advisor on the Client Advisory team, where you will work with our Support, Engineering, and Professional Services teams to execute and manage Drupal projects for our clients and partners - Complete with real-world experience in demonstrating the value, flexibility, and extensive capabilities of Drupal.
- Ample opportunity for growth at Acquia as your Drupal expertise deepens.
Interested? Great! Acquia U candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be recent or imminent college graduates.
- Must be located in (or be willing to relocate to) the greater Boston area.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States of America.
- Computer Science or Engineering backgrounds are preferred, although exceptional candidates from all backgrounds will be considered.
Acquia U classes are held at our main office in Burlington, MA.
Are you interested in learning more about Drupal or our Drupal training courses? Get in touch with an Acquia representative today.
Call toll free 855.430.7700