5 Mistakes to Avoid on Your Drupal Website
Drupal is one of the most flexible content management systems in existence. This eBook provides best practices in five crucial areas of building and maintaining an effective Drupal site:
- Architecture: This category covers best practices for structuring content, how to build the display, and how to organize functionality.
- Security: How to avoid specific types of attacks, as well as Drupal best practices that help protect a site.
- Performance: Tools for performance analysis, common approaches to optimizing your site, and caching mistakes to avoid.
- Infrastructure: Best practices for your software stack, including Varnish and Memcached layers.
- Website life cycle: How to set up best practices throughout the life of your site, including development, deployment, and maintenance phases.